Saturday, January 23, 2016

Exciting News!


It was quite an honor to discover, this morning, that I had been included among the top ten books that were nominated for the Preditors & Editors Reader's Poll for books released in 2015. Just being nominated for the poll was a privilege, but to find out that Mine to Have fell in at 5th place was incredible. To all of those who took time to vote, I certainly appreciate it.

As an author, we all feel a certain way about each of our books, or at least I do. Each of the four books in the Ackerman Security Consultants Series has touched me in a different way. However, even I will admit that book four is by far my favorite of the series, so far. Although, there are more to come, so we'll see if that remains true in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment