Saturday, May 7, 2016

Faith Restored


My faith has been restored!

It was wonderful to be back in "my" coffee shop this week, writing once again. But what really made me sit back and say, "It's good to be 'home'," was the fact the shop's crew were back in harmony. A couple week's ago I was strongly voicing my concerns about the staff changes that had been made, as the service had been affected by the alterations.

Now, I am happy to announce, they are back in action. 

I stopped by today, to spend some time (okay, a LOT of time) writing. Starting my day out with high fiber oatmeal and the sinful must have turtle latte, I grabbed a table and began my work. I'm pleased to say, Riann Leigh joined me, today and we are dutifully working on our joint effort series that will be written under the name "JQ Beron".

While I might have my eyes glued to the screen, it doesn't stop me from observing the surrounding area, which includes the counter. In walks in a duo with a page of orders. I couldn't help but cease my writing efforts to watch the baristas in action. They worked like a well oiled machine. The drinks, food, and extras were created, warmed, packed, backed, poured, and out the door within a matter of mere moments. No muss. No Fuss. It was like watching a musical, the actors in perfect synchronization.

I am proud to support my local Scooter's (I should be a partner, as much time as I spend here. HA! HA!) and even more proud to be able to give them KUDOS once again. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment