Saturday, June 7, 2014

Author Spotlight



Today I'd like to share with you one of my favorite authors. Not only are her books well written, but she is a wonderful person. Her Wilde Security and HORNET series are intertwined so I recommend reading them in the following order:

          1. SEAL of Honor (HORNET #1)

          2. Wilde Nights in Paradise (Wilde Security #1)

          3. Wilde for Her (Wilde Security #3)

          4. Honor Reclaimed (HORNET #2)

I admit that Honor Reclaimed is my favorite of the series, so far. The characters will capture your heart. While there is a seriousness to the book, Burrows injects humor into the dialogue in just the right places. Her characters have the perfect HAWTness factor, even if their bodies have scars, you're able to overlook the exterior and see right into the heart of them.

You can find more information about Tonya at: tonyaburrows.com



No comments:

Post a Comment