Saturday, October 11, 2014

Time Flies



It amazes me how time flies by. Here I thought I had all kinds of time until the scheduled release date of Theirs to Have (book two of the Ackerman Security series) and yet, there are only four days left for me to get everything finalized. I guess that means I need to get my backside in gear and double check everything.



My edits are finished, I'm just waiting on my editor to give last minute changes, if any, need to be made. I'm crossing my fingers that we are good to go so I can get busy on book three. 

If you haven't read Hers to Have yet, I highly recommend you start with it and then move on to the second book. I admit that the third book in the series is not who I had planned to write about, but it is taking on a life of its own, so I couldn't argue with this particular character when they slapped me upside the head and said, "Hey! It's my turn." 

I had the distinct honor of being told I was nominated this week for the Author After Dark Awards in the category of author of the year (contemporary romance) for Hers to Have. Being nominated is an incredible feeling and I humbly thank the person responsible for the nomination and for working up this fabulous artwork for me...











No comments:

Post a Comment