Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!




As I reflect over the past year, the first thought that came to mind was how grateful I am for my wonderful fans and supporters. It's been a busy year with the releases of the first two Ackerman Security Series books, something I'm extremely proud of. 

It's been a fabulous whirl wind getting the books into the public eye, promoting them, and continuing on with the ideas that are running through my mind for future books. 


I'm reminded of the fact that without you, the fan, I wouldn't be where I am today and for that, I'd like to say, thank you. 


Also, to the amazing Torie James, who is not only a fellow author, but friend, I express my gratitude. Her help along this path has been incredible. The promo pics she randomly sends my way are always a welcome site in my inbox. She is an amazing author and I'm glad to have her in my life.


Next I'd like to recognize a person who holds a piece of my heart that will always belong to them.... My co-author on an up and coming series, Madam Riann Campbell. Not only is she a talented writer but also my "bestest" friend. She is an incredibly caring person who has been right by my side, supporting me through the process of writing, editing, and publishing my books. I look forward to the day when she and I can share with all of you our "baby" (the series we are working on). 


Then of course there is the outstanding group that make up my circle of friends. I love each and every one of them for their individuality, their support, and their friendship. 


And let's not forget my incredible son and his fiancee. Their support and love have been amazing, even through the miles that separate us. 


So, in closing, I'd like to remind you of this:
A new year is like a blank book. With pen in hand, it is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment