Sunday, July 13, 2014

Print Edition On The Way



I'm excited to announce the print edition Hers to Have will be released this week on Amazon.com. While I enjoy my Kindle as much as the next person, there is just something still to be said about holding a book in hand. I received the "proof" edition this past week and have to admit it felt dang good to hold not only the book, but my book, in my hand. There is no greater feeling than seeing your name in print (even a pseudonym).

Book two of the Ackerman Security series is already underway and about halfway finished, as of now. The characters are all "speaking" to me in their own way, so while I'm attempting to make each of them happy, I still have a path to follow in what happens in this part of the series.


For inside bits and pieces and a look into the lives of the characters follow along on my FB page at: Katorah Kenway - Author

eBook available on Amazon at: Hers to Have eBook



No comments:

Post a Comment