Sunday, July 6, 2014

Who do you see?



So I'm in the middle of writing book two of the Ackerman Security series and got stuck researching for swimsuit descriptions. I had in my head exactly what I wanted the suits to look like and wondered if there were any out there like them. Finding Spade and Nick's suits were fairly easy. Board shorts, of course. But what I wanted for Hannah, a whole other story. I found the style I wanted, just in the wrong colors. And while I know that the pictures I found aren't going to be in the book, I like to have that visual sometimes to reference back to. 

Now, as I scrolled through page after page of pictures, it occurred to me that I have swirling around in my brain the perfect vision of what Spade and Nick look like, but I wondered what you, as the reader, thought. If you were randomly picking people that fit the description, who would you choose for them? 

Feel free to post your thoughts/pics below or better yet, add them to my FB "like" page. You'll find a variety of information there as you follow along with me as the adventures continue. While your at it, don't forget to "like" my author page on Amazon.com at: amazon.com/author/katorahkenway




No comments:

Post a Comment