Monday, October 14, 2013

Harmless and The Santinis Series by Melissa Schroeder

While scrolling through suggested reading on my Amazon account, I discovered the boxed set for the The Santinis series by Melissa Schroeder. After reading it, I wanted more. Finding her website, I discovered she had multiple titles out, so I started reading the Harmless series from the beginning. I'm currently up to book three, A Little Harmless Obsession. Book one of the series captured my attention, book two intrigued me even further, but book three, I'm looking forward to even more. I'm anxious to see how it plays out with Evan and May, to see if he can get over his troubled past to see that he does deserve a woman like May.

(From the author's site: WARNING: The following book contains: sexy Hawaiian settings, crazy relatives, and a submission scene that leaves the heroine breathless and the hero frustrated. There are toys, bondage, and love scenes so hot, you'll need ice water and a towel. Remember, it's a Harmless story, so you know there's nothing harmless about it.)

Schroeder's Book List: http://melissaschroeder.net/books/index.php

Do you have a favorite series you want to tell others about?

No comments:

Post a Comment